- For stargazers, there is much to see in the skies this year especially with the planets. Check with astronomical happenings in your favorite almanac or on-line.
- The annually occuring Perseid meteor showers (August 10-13) will be during the new moon and first quarter of the moon so we'll see more of the 50 shooting stars per hour. Hoping for clear skies.
- Wildlife viewing includes the occasional moose, deer, bear and eagle. We'll direct you to Moose Alley.
- Annual Moose Festival is August 25-27. This event is sponsored by the North Country Chamber of Commerce. Three days of everything "moose" with craft fair, tours, food and music. It's a great family friendly activity.
- For those planning a trip to see fall foliage, where we are at a high elevation, the best time to book a reservation is between the third week of September and the second week in October.
- Regular quilting classes for the season start in October and run through May. Workshops and mini classes available throughout the year and by request. Basic and intermediate level.
- Wreath making begins the first week of November. Shop opens November 10th with shipping beginning November 21st.
- Wreath making workshop slated for Friday and Saturday December 1 & 2 or by appointment. We provide the materials, greens, cones and ribbon to create an unique wreath.
Events and Activities
Category: Keazer Farm Bed and Breakfast